Year-end & Carbon Tax

Canada Revenue Agency

Believe it or not this crazy year has nearly come to an end!  Most clients have been planning for year-end purchases to minimize their tax exposure. Talk to your advisor if you have not already done so.

Another issue has come to light regarding the Carbon Tax.  A form (L402 E) needs to be completed and provided to any and all of your fuel suppliers to register your operation as exempt from the carbon tax on marked fuel by Dec 31/19.